Upgrading the card creates a second copy of the selected card.
- If the player's hand is full, the copied card is placed in this discard pile instead of the hand.
- When Dual Wield copies a card with altered characteristics, like those related to Madness, Confused, Rampage, and Blood for Blood, the copied card also copies the changes.
- When copying a Power card, consider discarding the copy instead of playing it. This will allow the player to draw that Power and Dual Wield in future hands and stack up multiple copies of its effect. Remember that playing a Power card attaches it to the character, removing it from future draws. Similarly, discarding one of the copies and Dual Wielding it again later allows you to repeatedly play cards that themselves, such as Reaper.
- Dual Wield doesn't Exhaust itself, allowing the player to repeatedly copy the same card. By Exhausting undesired cards with True Grit and other selective Exhausters, the player can create a deck containing nothing but a single powerful card or combo.
- Copying a "Strike" with Dual Wield increases the power of Perfected Strike. Consider copying Perfected Strike itself to increase the odds of drawing the powered-up Attack.
- Dual Wield can copy powerful self-Exhausting cards like Feed and Pummel so they can be played repeatedly. Consider upgrading Dual Wield so two copies can be played while retaining one copy to Dual Wield again.
- If the deck relies on jamming the deck full of Dual Wielded cards, prioritize copying the key card as quickly as possible. The more copies of the card are in the deck, the higher chance of the player drawing Dual Wield and the key card in future turns.
|Attacks||Anger • Bash • Blood for Blood • Bludgeon • Body Slam • Carnage • Clash • Cleave • Clothesline • Dropkick • Feed • Fiend Fire • Headbutt • Heavy Blade • Hemokinesis • Immolate • Iron Wave • Perfected Strike • Pommel Strike • Pummel • Rampage • Reaper • Reckless Charge • Searing Blow • Sever Soul • Strike (Ironclad) • Sword Boomerang • Thunderclap • Twin Strike • Uppercut • Whirlwind • Wild Strike|
|Skills||Armaments • Battle Trance • Bloodletting • Burning Pact • Defend (Ironclad) • Disarm • Double Tap • Dual Wield • Entrench • Exhume • Flame Barrier • Flex • Ghostly Armor • Havoc • Impervious • Infernal Blade • Intimidate • Limit Break • Offering • Power Through • Rage • Second Wind • Seeing Red • Sentinel • Shockwave • Shrug It Off • Spot Weakness • True Grit • Warcry|
|Powers||Barricade • Berserk • Brutality • Combust • Corruption • Dark Embrace • Demon Form • Evolve • Feel No Pain • Fire Breathing • Inflame • Juggernaut • Metallicize • Rupture|